Our goal: We want to provide 150 million people around the world with glasses – people who live on a dollar or less a day and do not have access to glasses which they desperately need.
Do you like our project? Do you want to change something in the world? Then join us! Currently, around 200 volunteers from a wide variety of fields (aged between 8 and 75 years) are involved. What would you enjoy?
We are permanently looking for:
- As an optician or ophthalmologist you have a key position for our work: You can inform your customers and patients about our work, collect donations or support us with your expertise.
- Trainers (at home and abroad)
- Project manager
- Machine builders
- HR managers
- Multipliers (lectures, trade fairs, etc.)
- Graphic artist (online, print)
- Management Consultants
… and much more!
- You are enthusiastic about the One Dollar Glasses and want to change something in the world (the most important thing!)
- You have more than a few hours time per week, over a longer period of time.
- For an internship abroad, you will be available for at least three months and speak at least one of the following languages fluently: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese.
- Location: No matter – we are scattered all over Germany and even abroad
- Work experience, professional competence: useful, but not a prerequisite