The role is to recruit, train, coach & manage a team of up to 20 Direct Sales
Representatives to meet your sales targets of M-KOPA products. M-KOPA has
a target of being in 1m homes within East Africa by the end of 2017, therefore this job will play a critical part on delivering goal and impact the lives of East Africans. The role will involve detailed advanced planning to generate local networks to enable you to deliver current and future sales. The majority of your time will be coaching and working with the DSRs in the field combined with strengthening local networks of customers, while fostering team spirit amongst the DSRs. You will also assist with the resolution of customer needs as they arise. This will be a demanding,yet personally satisfying role as you develop junior members of you team andsell a product that is upgrading peoples lives.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets of M-KOPA products
- Recruit, train, coach & managea field based team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) to meet the targets as set by M-KOPA
- Run a team of DSR who are well disciplined in the sales process and uphold the M-KOPA brand values.
- Develop local networks to assist in growing sales volume
- Management of DSR inventory.
- Timely reporting to line managers
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA shop is highly presentable to customers
Required education: Diploma, Associate’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: basic | Written: basic),