Our core expertise lies in the translation of scientific knowledge into novel insect control products
We offer low-cost, proven and sustainable solutions to combat disease-carrying mosquitoes. In2Care has in-house R&D capacity and access to several field sites around the world to evaluate the efficacy of our mosquito control innovations.
Mission & Goals
In2Care’s mission is to create scientifically sound products against disease-transmitting insects to improve the well being of people. We focus on biological and affordable solutions to combat malaria, Dengue, West Nile Virus, Chikungunya and other diseases transmitted by mosquitoes.
We aim to:
- Deliver high-quality insect pest control products to the market that significantly exceed existing products in terms of cost, efficiency, durability, environmental safety, and user friendliness
- Use our scientific and product development expertise to translate research findings into novel and sustainable insect control products that can be mass produced and achieve impact
- Operate in a manner that generates a profitable business as well as reaches the masses in need of these products in developing countries
In2Care developments are based on academic knowledge and our business approach is transparent and honest. We have been endorsed by several prestigious organizations, including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the UBS Optimus Foundation innovation grant and the European Union (Framework 7 Health). Local support has been granted by StartLife and PPM Oost/ Gelderland voor Innovaties.
‘ We transform science into mosquito control products ‘
Based on In2Care’s own R&D and IP, unique products have been developed, tested and scientifically validated:
- In2Care® Mosquito Trap
A novel product to control Aedes mosquitoes that transmit Zika, Dengue, Chikungunya and Yellow Fever.
- In2Care® Mosquito Repellent
A natural insect repellent (DEET-free) based on lemon-eucalyptus oil that is child-friendly and provides personal protection from mosquito bites for up to 6 hours.
- Eave Tubes
A novel tool to combat malaria vectors comprising built-in ventilation tubes with mosquito-killing gauze inserts.
- Africa | East
- Africa | North
- Africa | West
- Americas | Caribbean
- Americas | Central America
- Americas | North America