Agora empowers purpose-driven entrepreneurs with knowledge, networks and capital. We are a community of entrepreneurs, investors, consultants and partners who take action to strengthen entrepreneurship across the Americas.
Entrepreneurship is fundamental to human progress. In order to meet the UN Sustainable Development Goals - to challenge global inequality, fight extreme poverty, and protect our planet - we need to unlock entrepreneurial potential.
We work as an accelerator
- You are: A revenue-generating, growing, impact-driven entrepreneur operating in Latin America or the Caribbean.
- You want: To grow your business, increase your revenue, and create greater social impact.
- With Agora you get: Comprehensive support, a community of top entrepreneurs, and a dedicated business consultant.
Companies in the Agora Accelerator work with a professional business consultant to identify and address each company’s growth barriers and opportunities.
- Engage - Entrepreneurs meet their consultant at the Agora Retreat, a week-long Accelerator kick-off that combines business consulting, peer-to-peer learning, workshops, and investor engagement.
- Deep Dive - Consultants complete a Business Diagnostic phase and an Accelerator Work Plan that identifies the most significant growth barriers and the most beneficial services for each company.
- Execute - Consultants execute selected services to support company growth. Our most popular services include Business Model Refinement, Growth Strategy, Investment Preparedness, and Impact Strategy.
Upon completing the program, Accelerator Alumni join an entrepreneur community of more than 200 entrepreneurs and receive ongoing access to a global network of over 200 impact investors representing over USD $5B in capital, exclusive and discounted business services, and industry event access.
Agora is proud of the tremendous impact our companies make across Latin America and the Caribbean! From reducing 1,500 tons of pollutants to bringing power to 60,000 households, the 215 Agora-accelerated companies are making a big impact in their 21 countries of operation and across the globe.
- Americas | Central America
- Americas | South America
- Americas | North America
Nicaragua, Mexico, Chile